Congrats you have the house of your dreams under contract but now what? Well now its time to get your inspections to make sure everything is safe and sound. Lyons Realty is committed to making this process as easy as possible so we have put together the following information so you don’t have to search for it.
1. Start with finding a local inspector and a termite inspector, they will go over the house and report back to you on the results. Most lenders will require a termite inspection unless the house is new construction. Lyons Realty recommends getting every house inspected
2. Determine what other inspections you may want, common ones include foundation and hydro-static. This is also the time to setup any other inspections that you wish to have.
Companies that Perform Hydro-Static Test
Foundation Repair Companies
Water Well Companies
3. Start shopping for home insurance if you have not already.
List of Insurance Companies
4. Review your inspections with your awesome agent and decide on the next course of action. Lyons Realty agents are great at helping you work through the process and reports.
5. Now that you are Under Contract and all the Inspections are over you may want to update parts of the House. The link below includes local remodelers in the Lubbock area along with, Carpet Companies, Cleaning Services and so much more.